Start date: September 2021
Contract term: Permanent
Come to work in a thriving community. The Gosforth Group is a multi-academy trust consisting of four schools (Gosforth Academy, Gosforth Junior High Academy, North Gosforth Academy and Jesmond Park Academy) committed to providing a superb education for students from Year 5 through to Year 13. In the next few years two new schools will open – Gosforth Great Park Academy [y5 to 11] and Callerton Academy [y7 to 11].
Required from September 2021 we are seeking a highly motivated and inspirational teacher to join an exciting, rapidly improving Maths department. We are looking for someone who will get involved in the further development of the subject area and make a positive difference to the lives of our students.
We are looking for someone who:
- is an innovative practitioner who works tirelessly to create a nurturing environment for their students
- has a passion for the teaching and learning of Mathematics
- can inspire and motivate pupils to achieve their full potential
- is fully committed to the raising of standards across all Key Stages
We can offer you:
- An opportunity to work with highly-skilled professionals
- Enthusiastic and motivated students
- An exciting and extensive commitment to professional development
- A school with its community at heart
- Free use of an on-site gym
- A programme of staff ‘well-being’ activities
This is an exceptional opportunity to make a difference within a positive and exciting environment. If you share our community’s ethos of progression, diversity and dynamism then we would be delighted to hear from you. This is a role that would be suitable an outstanding NQT or an experienced teacher looking for a new challenge.
North Gosforth Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undergo enhanced DBS clearance.
If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.