Come to work in a thriving community. The Gosforth Group Multi Academy Trust currently consists of four schools (Gosforth Academy, Gosforth Junior High Academy, North Gosforth Academy and Jesmond Park Academy). In 2021 two new schools will open – Gosforth Great Park Academy [y5 to 11] and Callerton Academy [y7 to 11].
We are looking to appoint committed and enthusiastic cleaners to join our site team. We have two roles, one to start asap (subject to DBS clearance) and one to start in September 2021. Please refer to the Job Description for duties.
We need a person who:
- Is punctual, reliable and trustworthy
- Is able to work both alone and in a team
- Is able to manage time effectively
- Has a high level of attention-to-detail
- Has good interpersonal and communication skills.
We can offer you:
- An opportunity to work with highly-skilled professionals
- Enthusiastic and motivated students
- An exciting and extensive commitment to professional development
- A school with its community at heart
- Free use of an on-site gym
- A programme of staff ‘well-being’ activities
This is an exceptional opportunity to make a difference within a positive and exciting environment. If you share our community’s ethos of progression, diversity and dynamism then we would be delighted to hear from you.
North Gosforth Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undergo enhanced DBS clearance.
If you hold the skills and experience we’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you!
If you have any queries please email email@example.com.
Completed application forms to be returned to the PA to the Headteacher at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to North Gosforth Academy, Dudley Lane, Seaton Burn, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE13 6EJ.