Start date: ASAP
School: North Gosforth Academy
Contract type: Part Time 10 hours available Monday to Friday from 3.15pm.
Contract term: Permanent
Salary: £4,230 gross per annum plus living wage.
Come to work in a thriving community. The Gosforth Group is a multi-academy trust consisting of six schools (Gosforth Academy, Gosforth Junior High Academy, North Gosforth Academy, Jesmond Park Academy, Callerton Academy and Great Park Academy) committed to providing a superb education for students from Year 5 through to Year 13.
We are looking to appoint a committed and enthusiastic cleaner to join our site team. We have 10 hours available to start asap. Please refer to the Job Description for duties.
We need a person who:
- Is punctual, reliable and trustworthy
- Is able to work both alone and in a team
- Is able to manage time effectively
- Has a high level of attention-to-detail
- Has good interpersonal and communication skills.
We can offer you:
- An opportunity to work with highly-skilled professionals
- Enthusiastic and motivated students
- An exciting and extensive commitment to professional development
- A school with its community at heart
- Free use of an on-site gym
- A programme of staff ‘well-being’ activities
This is an exceptional opportunity to make a difference within a positive and exciting environment. If you share our community’s ethos of progression, diversity and dynamism then we would be delighted to hear from you.
North Gosforth Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undergo enhanced DBS clearance.
If you hold the skills and experience we’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you!
If you have any queries please email email@example.com.
Completed application forms to be returned to the PA to the Headteacher at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to North Gosforth Academy, Dudley Lane, Seaton Burn, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE13 6EJ.