Start date: September 2022
1 x Full time Term Time only
1 x Part Time (20.5 hours per week) Term Time only
Contract term: Permanent
Salary: N4, £19,650 - £20,852
Actual: F/T £17,004 - £18,045 P/T £9,421 - £9,997
Come to work in a thriving community. The Gosforth Group is a multi-academy trust consisting of six schools (North Gosforth Academy, Gosforth Academy, Gosforth Junior High Academy, Jesmond Park Academy, Callerton Academy and Great Park Academy) committed to providing a superb education for students from Year 5 through to Year 13.
We are looking to appoint two conscientious, hardworking and flexible individuals who will possess excellent ICT, interpersonal and organizational skills. The successful applicants must have the ability to work in a busy educational environment and will be expected to work as part of a team, being responsible for a range of administrative and reception tasks, as well as providing assistance in administering medication and first aid to students.
The successful applicants will be experienced and knowledgeable individuals who will bring enthusiasm to this varied role. They will have a passion to work within the education sector and will join a busy team, providing essential support to help ensure the smooth running of the school.
What we need:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills with outstanding attention to detail
- An effective team player
- A high level of initiative
- Experience of working in this type of role
- Someone who can confidently deal with students and their families
We can offer you:
- An opportunity to work with highly-skilled professionals
- Enthusiastic and motivated students
- An exciting and extensive commitment to professional development
- A school with its community at heart
- Free use of an on-site gym
- A programme of staff ‘well-being’ activities
This is an exceptional opportunity to make a difference within a positive and exciting environment. If you share our community’s ethos of progression, diversity and dynamism then we would be delighted to hear from you.
Gosforth Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undergo enhanced DBS clearance.
If you have any queries please email email@example.com.
Completed application forms to be returned to the PA to the Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org.