3. Skirts: Girls can also choose to wear regulation black skirts if the wish although they must be knee length and tailored. No stretch material or skin-tight material is permitted. In addition, jeans will not be permitted. Please wear black, plain tights with skirts.
4. Belts: No wide or coloured belts with large buckles or logos.
5. Jewellery: The only jewellery permitted is a watch, one signet ring and one pair of studs in the ears (not expanders or plugs). No other facial or body piercing is allowed in school.
6. Make-up: Minimum make-up is allowed. No false eyelashes.
7. Hair: No extreme hairstyles (e.g. shaved sides, razor-cuts or Mohican-style) no unnatural colours, blocks, stripes or extensions.
8. Outdoor coats: Coats should not be worn indoors.
9. Bags: All students should have a suitable school bag, so that they can carry all the books and equipment they need for the school day. Bags should be marked or labelled with the owner’s name.
Any breaches to the school uniform policy are likely to result in a sanction. We may contact parents and the student will need to go home to change or work away from other students.
- Sky blue polo shirt with school logo on.
- Royal blue sweatshirt with school logo on.
- Navy or black shorts.
- Navy joggers or navy tracksuit bottom.
- New students will be required to buy new North Gosforth Academy PE kit. Current students will be permitted to wear their current Seaton Burn PE kit as to reduce the financial impact of the new uniform changes on parents. However, we would request that as PE kit is replaced the new North Gosforth Academy PE kit is purchased.
- Home Economics - Apron Essential.
*Any, although there is one available from Emblematic