3. Skirts: Skirts must be knee-length and tailored. No stretch material or skin-tight material is permitted. Please wear black, plain tights with skirts. See attached sheet.
4. Belts: No wide or coloured belts with large buckles or logos.
5. Jewellery: The only jewellery allowed to be worn in school is a watch and one plain ear stud in each earlobe only. No other facial or body piercing is allowed in school. For obvious reasons of safety and risk of personal loss, jewellery other than these should not be worn to school. Should a student choose to wear items of jewellery the school will confiscate these items, parents/carers will be expected to collect these from school.
6. Make-up: Excessive make up is not permitted. Subtle make up is acceptable and should be natural in colour. Excessive make up must be removed. School will determine what is believed to be excessive make up. Alongside this false eyelashes and false tan are not allowed. Likewise, fake nails/nail extensions/nail varnish are not permitted.
7. Hair: No extreme hairstyles (e.g. shaved sides, razor-cuts or Mohican-style) no unnatural colours, blocks, stripes or extensions. The school reserve the right to determine what is considered “inappropriate”;
8. Outdoor coats: Students should wear an outdoor coat that is appropriate for the weather conditions. Outdoor coats should not be worn indoors and should be removed prior to entering the school building.
9. Bags: It is a requirement that every student should have a school bag large enough to fit an A4 ring binder. This is to ensure that they can carry PE kit and all the books and equipment they need for the school day. Bags should be marked or labelled with the owner’s name.
- Sky blue polo shirt with school logo on.
- Royal blue sweatshirt with school logo on.
- Navy or black shorts.
- Navy or black tracksuit bottoms.
- Apron (essential) – Aprons are available from Emblematic but any apron is acceptable
Uniform will be checked by staff on a daily basis. If your child attends school in non-uniform items without suitable explanation from a parent/carer (by telephone/letter), sanctions will be imposed.