Come to work in a thriving community. Gosforth Group is a multi-academy trust consisting of four schools (Gosforth Academy, Gosforth Junior High Academy, North Gosforth Academy and Jesmond Park Academy) committed to providing a superb education for pupils from Year 5 through to Year 13.
Required as soon as possible to join the Academy’s successful Learning Support department. The post holder will work as part of a multi-professional team to provide general educational support for students. This will include support with learning and also with behaviour and attendance issues as appropriate.
What we need:
- Interested in or experience of working with students with SEND
- Effective communication and organisational skills
- A sympathetic understanding of broad needs of students ages 11-16
- Experience of working with young people
We can offer you:
- An opportunity to work with highly-skilled professionals
- Enthusiastic and motivated students
- An exciting and extensive commitment to professional development
- A school with its community at heart
- Free use of an on-site gym
- A programme of staff ‘well-being’ activities
This is an exceptional opportunity to make a difference within a positive and exciting environment. If you share our community’s ethos of progression, diversity and dynamism then we would be delighted to hear from you.
Please note you will be employed by the Gosforth Group and may work across all locations within the Multi Academy Trust as required.
North Gosforth Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undergo enhanced DBS clearance.
If you have any queries please email email@example.com.
Completed application forms to be returned to the PA to the Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date is 12pm on Monday 2nd November 2020.