Start date: September 2023
Contract term: Maternity Cover until April 2024 or the return of the postholder
Come to work in a thriving community. The Gosforth Group is a multi-academy trust consisting of six schools (Gosforth Academy, Gosforth Junior High Academy, North Gosforth Academy, Jesmond Park Academy, Callerton Academy and Great Park Academy) committed to providing a superb education for students from Year 5 through to Year 13.
We are seeking a highly motivated, inspirational teacher to cover a maternity leave in our successful and enthusiastic MFL department. We are looking for someone who will get involved in the further development of the subject area and make a positive difference to the lives of our students.
This is a role that would be suited to an outstanding NQT or an experienced teacher looking for a new challenge.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an innovative practitioner who works tirelessly to create a nurturing environment for their students
- Has a passion for the teaching and learning of MFL
- Can inspire and motivate pupils to achieve their full potential
- Is fully committed to the raising of standards across all Key Stages
We can offer you:
- An opportunity to work with highly-skilled professionals
- Enthusiastic and motivated students
- An exciting and extensive commitment to professional development
- A school with its community at heart
- Free use of an on-site gym
- A programme of staff well-being activities
This is an exceptional opportunity to make a difference within a positive and exciting environment. If you share our community’s ethos of progression, diversity and dynamism then we would be delighted to hear from you.
North Gosforth Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undergo enhanced DBS clearance.
If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completed application forms to be returned to the PA to the Principal at email@example.com.
Following the shortlisting process, where applicable, candidates who attend interview will be reimbursed reasonable expenses for travel and accommodation.
Closing date is 9am on Wednesday 24 May 2023