Start date: September 2022
Contract term: Permanent
Come to work in a thriving community. The Gosforth Group is a multi-academy trust consisting of six schools (Gosforth Academy, Gosforth Junior High Academy, North Gosforth Academy, Jesmond Park Academy, Callerton Academy and Great Park Academy) committed to providing a superb education for students from Year 5 through to Year 13.
Required from September 2022, we are seeking an inspirational, dynamic and industrious teacher to join our successful Humanities department in an exciting phase of the Academy’s development. We are looking for someone who is passionate, proactive and energetic. The successful candidate will have superb subject knowledge and the skills necessary to teach both History and Geography across key stage 3, one at key stage 4, and to deliver outstanding outcomes. This is a fantastic opening for a teacher looking to progress in a highly skilled supportive environment.
What we need:
- An outstanding practitioner
- A passion for Humanities
- The ability to secure excellent achievement across all key stages
- A commitment to fresh and exciting methods of delivering the curriculum
- A relentless drive to secure the best possible outcomes for students of all abilities
- Excellent communication and ICT skills
We can offer you:
- An opportunity to work with highly-skilled professionals
- Enthusiastic and motivated students
- An exciting and extensive commitment to professional development
- A school with its community at heart
- Free use of an on-site gym
- A programme of staff ‘well-being’ activities
This is an exceptional opportunity to make a difference within a positive and exciting environment. If you share our community’s ethos of progression, diversity and dynamism then we would be delighted to hear from you. This is a role that would be suitable for an outstanding NQT or an experienced teacher looking for a new challenge.
North Gosforth Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undergo enhanced DBS clearance.
If you have any queries please email email@example.com.
Completed application forms to be returned to the PA to the Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is 9am on Monday 23rd May 2022