Start date: September 2023
Contract term: Permanent
Come to work in a thriving community. The Gosforth Group is a multi-academy trust consisting of six schools (Gosforth Academy, Gosforth Junior High Academy, North Gosforth Academy, Jesmond Park Academy, Callerton Academy and Great Park Academy) committed to providing a superb education for students from Year 5 through to Year 13.
We are seeking an inspirational, dynamic and industrious Teacher of Computer Science and Business Studies to join a rapidly developing department in an exciting phase of the Academy’s development. We are looking for someone who is passionate, proactive and energetic and who will get involved in the further development of the subject area and make a positive difference to the lives of our students.
You will have superb subject knowledge and the skills necessary to teach across key stages 3 and 4 and deliver outstanding outcomes. This is a fantastic opening for a teacher looking to progress in a highly skilled supportive environment.
What we need:
- An outstanding practitioner;
- A passion for Computer Science and Business Studies
- The ability to secure excellent achievement across all key stages
- A commitment to fresh and exciting methods of delivering the curriculum
- A relentless drive to secure the best possible outcomes for students of all abilities
- Excellent communication and ICT skills
We can offer you:
- An opportunity to work with highly-skilled professionals
- Enthusiastic and motivated students
- An exciting and extensive commitment to professional development
- A school with its community at heart
- Free use of an on-site gym
- A programme of staff well-being activities
This is an exceptional opportunity to make a difference within a positive and exciting environment. If you share our community’s ethos of progression, diversity and dynamism then we would be delighted to hear from you.
Please note you will be employed by the Gosforth Group and may work across all locations within the Multi Academy Trust as required.
North Gosforth Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undergo enhanced DBS clearance.
If you have any queries please email email@example.com.
Completed application forms to be returned to the PA to the Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date is 9am on Friday 21st April 2023
Following the shortlisting process, where applicable, candidates who attend interview will be reimbursed reasonable expenses for travel and accommodation.